Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas Tree Time!

I'm very excited! Jason and I went to Emart on Friday and got a Christmas tree and some ornaments. I know it is a little bit early at this point to put up a Christmas tree but it's the middle of November so why not? :D

Tree in box . . .

Tree out of the box . . . (please note, there are Korean instructions to help me)

Christmas in a bag! How awesome is that?!

Putting together the tree. I am such a happy camper right now.

Making the tree look like a tree . . .

Foreigner advertising Christmas Twinkle Lights
(note foot outstretched behind the tree (I'm keeping it in the splint, I'm so good)).

Lights are on! Woooo!

Jason having fun with the camera . . .

The glass ball ornaments came with gold and silver strings instead of the hook things I am used to. Some of the strings were tricky to get through the top part but I managed.

Decorated Christmas tree!

When more ornaments (if we get any) and presents are under the tree more pictures will be taken. :)

I am very happy it is the holiday season. I wish I was back home with the fam to celebrate and eat delicious food with them but I know I will get to talk to them thanks to Skype and see them if my sister gets a webcam (go Sis!).

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, you know that webcam will be purchased soon, dahling. I want to "see" you, too! :) I love your Christmas tree and I am glad that you had the awesome Korean directions to "hep you." We miss you, too, but know that you are having the experience of a lifetime. Love you! H